2007年10月25日 星期四

Until The Day Is Done - CNN/REM

The new trailer from CNN's "Planet In Peril" featuring the new REM song
"Until The Day Is Done"

First, I would like to say that I haven't heard of the group REM before then, is there anyone that can tell me about it? Cause this song is really touching, I enjoyed it a lot. Haven't heard of songs that has nothing to do with romances for a long time...

Back to the main point...this video clip reminds me of the issue concerning the enviroment. Recently, I've seen a comment on a website made by someone regarding that Greenland's ice melt has nothing to do with him/her, and he/she thinks that showing concern for it is a completely waste of time. He/she even claims that more ice melts , the better!

I really can't believe why anyone would say such a thing. I think that person just simply takes everything for granted and cares nothing as long as it doesn't affect his benefits. It's not that I want to be harsh, I really think that person is way too selfish.

Forget the unhappy things...

Let's listen to the beautiful melody and, at the same time, think about something that we can help protect our enviroment. I always believe, by doing something to help, despite small ones(ex. don't litter), the effects accumulated can be gigantic.

沒有留言: