2007年10月28日 星期日

Personalities

In our last week's class, we discussed the personalities concerning two people. One is Gilbert, who is a bit conventional. He likes to remain what he is and the way he normally does things. On the other hand, Anna is quite a adventurous person, willing to give everything a try as long as she has the opportunity. I think Anna is also more open-minded, compared with Gilbert's frequent complaints.

From my understanding of myself, I think I'm a bit more like Anna. I really like to explore new things out by experiencing them. Of course, I also certainly have the fearness like Gilbert, cause trying a new thing requires risking some "risks". However, as far as I'm concerned, I tend to give it a try since we never know what will happen once we've plunged into it.

Maybe the results are full of surprises that we can never imagined of!!

沒有留言: