2007年10月31日 星期三

English Corner

I attended the English corner after my sociology class today with much anticipation. But at the same time, I'm also quite nervous since I haven't spoken English for a long time. One reason that motivates me to go is that my classmate said she had lots of fun and the people there are really nice, another one is that I want to improve my English speaking ability and make new friends.

I found myself wordless at times when trying to grasp for words , which is a little bit embarrassing. Speaking of "embarrassing", one of the class leaders asks us to share about our experiences.(Though it had nothing to do with the topic "food") We had a lot of fun listening to other member's stories. Mine was about experiences on Halloween making fun of children for not giving them candies(I want to see what will they do to me, you see).
However, the words I said made both of us froze on the spot facing each other speechless, which made both of us very embarrassed...Then, I quickly gave him the candy and he quickly went away.

Speaking of Halloween...

Trick "o" Treat, everyone

Happy Halloween!!

沒有留言: