2008年1月9日 星期三

Plans for winter vacation

Time really flies. Just blink of an eye, and the first semester of my university life is about to come to an end. So fast...

I had always liked the winter vacation, for it is not too long nor too short.
And I certainly love the Chinese New Year. It's a special occasion for family reunions and gatherings.

Apart from having fun, I have also planned some things to accomplish during the holidays. First of all, I'll kept my habit of reading Advanced and Time magazines. The articles they chose are so interesting that I can't have enough of it. Not only can I enjoy myself in reading it, I can also improve my reading ability and vocabulary at the same time! What a great deal! Next, I would like to attend a TOFEL or IELTS class to sharpen up my English skills. Since I'm determined to go abroad for post-graduate study, when to take the above exams is just a matter of time. Why not prepare it from now? Thirdly, I want to review the things I've learned this semester. Why? Because I've always believed the saying "practice makes perfect". If I review the lessons all over again, there's a better chance that I'll learn and comprehend better when I enroll in the next semster's courses.

Although these may seem a tough challenge, I really mean it and I'm determined to accomplish it!

沒有留言: